InfoHedge Technologies LLC, a leading provider of IT services and solutions to the alternative investment industry successfully completed a launch of the technology platform for Seacrest Investment Management LLC. Seacrest is up and running on InfoHedge’s enterprise hosted platform that includes over 300 features including:
- Fully blown Microsoft Active Directory structure.
- Embedded Disaster Recovery.
- Clustered Exchange Server E-Mail Services.
- Secure remote access.
- Hosted IP Telephony with unlimited calling.
- Comprehensive SEC Compliance platform including message archiving and retention.
- Redundant storage solution.
- On-site & off-site backups.
- “Chinese wall” security infrastructure.
- Web hosting.
- ASP application hosting that covers Trading Systems, Risk Management Platforms, and Portfolio Management Tools.
“InfoHedge’s hosted platform was a perfect choice for us, we were setup and running on a solid technology platform within days without having to make a significant investment in equipment or resources,” says Ron Lenihan, founding principal and COO of Seacrest. “We were also equally impressed with the wealth of technical knowledge, and industry expertise that InfoHedge brings to the table with respect to Portfolio Management & Compliance Technologies.” InfoHedge will support the entire technology infrastructure of Seacrest Investment Management going forward.
About Seacrest Investment Management
SeaCrest Investment Management, LLC provides investment solutions in Emerging Market Debt and small Cap Value. Future offerings include International Small Cap. SeaCrest Investment Management, LLC offers services to Corporations Foundations and Endowments Public Funds and Taft–Hartley Plans,
Family Offices and High Net-worth Individuals. The firm is managed by a team of industry veterans.
About InfoHedge Technologies
InfoHedge is a provider of IT services to the alternative investment industry. InfoHedge’s services include complete or partial outsourcing of Systems and Infrastructure Management, Disaster Planning and Recovery, Compliance Technology, Tactical and Strategic Consulting and Financial Technology Integration & Development.
Alexander Kouperman, President
825 Third Avenue 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10022